Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ne w Maestro update 1.7.32.15

Jay -- N0FB
Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Looks like a new version has been posted.  Automatically showed up on the Maestro.  Downloading it now.

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    This is a neat feature and would be great if the desktop SSDR also had it!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You found this before I could post the release message.  SmartSDR for Maestro v1.7.32 is a maintenance release that has no new user features or bug fixes.  This is a software change we made for the factory software to optimize the manufacturing process and it had to be pushed to all users because new Maestros are shipping with this software version.

After upgrading, you can continue to use SmartSDR for Windows v1.7.30 as there was no firmware update either.  Usually, we would release all three components of the SmartSDR ecosystem together, but we needed to push this out today.
  • Mark - NU6X
    Mark - NU6X Member
    edited March 2017
    I am confused. I have a Maestro which shipped on Tuesday and will be delivered tomorrow (Friday-5/13/16). Should I update my 6700 to 1.7.32 or leave it on 1.7.30???
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Mark,
      I this case it should be your choice since the new version ( .32) contains no new user features  or bug fixes compared to the old one..   When your get your Maestro I would run whats on it  to get the feel  and then when your ready to see how the update feature works load the new version. 

AL, K0VM
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020

The 6700 radio firmware does not get updated with this release, only the Maestro unit. This has no new features or bug fixes for the Maestro but affects new units being built in the factory only.

Wouldn't hurt to keep the Maestro up to the latest release as if you need assistance it helps tech support when you are running the latest software.

Dave wo2x

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Usually best to update it to latest release The cool thing about Maestro is that it shows you when there is an update available.
  • Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I would go ahead and update. I think it helps Flex if we all stay on the latest release unless there is a reason not to.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Yes, do the update.  It only takes a few minutes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.