Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM spectrum display with DXSpots plus smartSDR

Wim
Wim Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Here's the demo of N1MM with spectrum display with DX Spots together with smartSDR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZoOJhb2yo

73 de K6TE Wim

Comments

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Wouldn't it be some much more effective if the spots were directly integrated into the display instead of having to run N1MM I might note that it already exists in SSDR for iOS.
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Wim,  

Also see this one showing the spectrum scope in vertical orientation https://youtu.be/4RrOHlTbi1I

John
  • Steve Jones gw0gei
    edited August 2017
    N1mm and crew deserve a medal I have cut out the middleware and finally jumped for a new ic7300 - due to the high integration with n1mm and the spectrum window with spots. Used it in wae dx cw contest and a 4m contest last weekend - superb on hf and vhf. The 4m facility plus this new integration made a 7300 a no brainer whilst waiting for the delayed 6600. The radio doesnt randomly crash either and i now have squelch again on 4m and 6m ssb. Hope by the time the 6600 is out in the uk ssdr 2.xx will be sorted. Uk dealers appear to have run out of stock of 6300 and 6500, so might have a chance of selling my 6300 over the next few months gap before the 6400m hits the uk. Still love my flex though:-) Steve gw0gei / gw9j
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    This is really what should be integrated into SSDR in my opinion.

I think a threshold line makes this all worth while.  In my case not having a 200 foot tower and beam there is not much I can hear so DX spots really don't do a lot unless I can go to the freq and see a signal.

A while ago I played with HRI Agent to post where flex radio users were operating.  In my ideal world this would be posted on spots so you could "spot yourself" and signify somehow as a flex user.

I'd love to see the DX spot ability in the pan be able to decipher this.  Combine that with a threshold line and you have a great tool to use both in contests and just to find other people with the same interests.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    I'm fine with that as long as I can turn it off so it doesn't clutter my display. 
  • John Molenda
    John Molenda Member
    edited November 2017
    Great I hope we see it because I still cannot get n1mm to show the spots on the waterfall
    kb2huk
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Yes, I'm having the same problem.  The N1MM+'s spectrum waterfall comes up just fine, but I never see any station spots on it.  I'm wondering if I'm missing some config parameter somewhere.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.