Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM+ RX/TX toggling between slices on 6400M

Options
Fred KE4Q
Fred KE4Q Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Trying to set up my 6400M and N1MM+ to utilize both slices. I have 2 com ports established, one for each slice and a winkeyer port. The two N1MM entry windows are showing the correct frequency for each respective slice (in this case just different frequencies in the cw part of the band). No problem running in slice A. I hit the pause or control right arrow and the RX/TX focus moves to the second entry window (slice B, S&P), but the radio doesn't follow. It continues to transmit on slice A. Any help in the configuration would be appreciated.

Thanks Fred KE4Q

Answers

• Fred KE4Q
    Fred KE4Q Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I figured out my problem after scouring a bunch of previous posts. So first I had to disable auto switch TX on the CAT com ports. Next I had to create a  OTRSP port in the smartSDR CAT box. Next had to add that com to the N1MM+ port configuration. From there I was good to go. Using the pause or contrl R/L arrows the TX follows the entry box and I can use the ~ to mute the slice B RX. I think this will make the running and S&P more effective on the same or different bands.

Fred
    KE4Q

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.