Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Flex 6700 DIGIU will not work with Line in, but OK using USB

W5UN_Dave
W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
On 2 meter eme transmit cycle I use MAP65 on another computer to send transmit tones to my 6700 through the LINE input. If I use the USB mode, all works OK. If I choose DIGU mode. there is no input signal from LINE detected. Not a big problem, but shouldn't this work with DIGU mode also?

Perhaps someday FLEX will have a proper IQ receive signal to work with MAP65.

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Did you change the audio input (dropdown) to ACC when in DIGU mode?
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Hi Tim, No, should I? Wonder why?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Because you need to select the proper input for it to work.  The ACC button is for mixing the selected input from the drop down with audio input from the ACC connector.  This is for doing things like interfacing with a voice keyer on phone modes.  If you want the ACC connector to be the primary input, you need to select it from the drop down section.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.