Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My XYL's 6600M shipped today

Tom Wilkinson
Tom Wilkinson Member
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
My wife ordered the 6600M on 5/22/2017 and she received the shipping notice today.  So it looks like FRS has shipped out all the Hamvention orders.  I can't wait to use the radio.  Thanks to all at FRS for putting in all the extra work to ship out the radios quickly.

Tom
N8FDY

Comments

• Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    How are you determining  " So it looks like FRS has shipped out all the Hamvention orders."

• Paul Staupe
    Paul Staupe Member
    edited February 2018
    I second Tom's motion!  My 6600M shipped today via UPS overnight so I'll have it tomorrow for ARRL DX CW this weekend, thanks to Mike and Katie expediting my 6500 trade-in which arrived this week.  I ordered my 6600M on 5/23/2017 and the May 18-20th 2017 Dayton Hamvention orders went out first.   First class customer service!!!!
  • James Whiteway
    edited February 2018
    It pays to not be on the Naughty list! Have fun with your new 6600M! Maybe, I'll work you with my Rockmite!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.