Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Shack

KC9EI - Dave
KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
I saw something regarding show your shack so here is mine. Nothing fancy but it works for me.image

Comments

• Craig Williams
    Craig Williams Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Looks like the chicken is ready to jump.

• John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Love it!!! Thanks for sharing.

• Santiago Mejia HI8O
    Santiago Mejia HI8O Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Nice!!! Wish mine was that organized and neat. I feel bad now with mine. It took me almost 10 minutes and a lot of zooming, but finally found something I would change: the cables between the two desks :-)

Seriously, congratulations on your shack.

Santiago, HI8SMX
  • KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    She is my earthquake detector. She squawks when she hits the floor. 
  • David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Very Nice.............Now let's see the back HIHI
  • KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    LOL... Not a chance!  Actually, everything is grounded to a copper bus and all leads have ferrites as well. Not as pretty as I would like but not bad. :)

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Excelent!   Real ham radio.......smooth on the surface......managed chaos underneath!
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Dave, very nice & organized.
  • Reggie
    Reggie Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Dave,

What type of mount are you using for the 3 monitors you have connected on the wall?

Reggie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.