Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My shack

Santiago Mejia HI8O
Santiago Mejia HI8O Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Following a thread I saw some time ago, here is a photo of my humble shack, now with my Flex 6300 as the centerpiece. It’s not a complete job yet, but it’s getting close to what I want. Comments, opinions and recommendations are welcome! Hope you like it. 73 image

Comments

• Gary Sheridan
    Gary Sheridan Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Looking good! I’ll try to post a pick of mine to add to the thread tomorrow. 73 Gary N1RNJ
  • Joe - KC2TN
    Joe - KC2TN Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    LOL! I’ve been getting close to what I want in my shack for over 50 years. You’re off to a good start. Looks great!
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Man, you need more desk space right now.  Where is your coffee mug?  Where is your soldering iron? 
  • Brian Denley  KB1VBF
    Brian Denley KB1VBF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Looks great!
  • Rick  WN2C
    Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    It's not messy enough
  • W7NIK
    W7NIK Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Flex 6300 2.61
    Ameritron ALS 1300
    LDG AT 1000 Tuner 
    KMTronic LAN Ethernet IP 8 channels UDP Relay board
    ERC usb rotor controller
    PstRotoator AZ
    Wave node PWR SWR  sensors 
     Windows 10 , back up every week :)
    All remotes  into a closet 10 feet . 
  • WK2Y
    WK2Y Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as others have noted, it's never complete.  But, that's a good thing.  Certainly off to a good start.
    Happy Holidays & 73,
    Bob, WK2Y
  • Jim  KJ7S
    Jim KJ7S Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    My QRZ page has a couple of shots of my 'shack' on it, feel free to take a look. The top pic is a 'and now for something different' look
    https://www.qrz.com/db/KJ7S
    Nice job on placement of the 3 monitors and the rack with all the goodies!
  • John - AI4FR
    John - AI4FR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I love it!! Very nice Santiago!!!
  • Santiago Mejia HI8O
    Santiago Mejia HI8O Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Thanks all for compliments. Yes, I’ve changing the shack for a long time but this time Flex is getting the most attention! This is all the space I could get for now (no working space) and it’s in the closet of my oldest son (15). Trying to get the most out of it. Not seen in the pic (in an upper rack) is an Icom 7300 relegated to back up by the 6300. Santiago, HI8SMX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.