Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My new FLEX-6700 is about to arrive in about one week

Cedric HB9HFN
Cedric HB9HFN Member
edited September 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
As some of you may know, I'm the new distributor of FlexRadio Systems for Switzerland. I will have my own FLEX-6700 in about one week and I'm very excited to try it...

73, Cedric HB9HFN
www.flexradio.ch

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019

Congratulations!!! I hope you have an understanding wife as they are much more exciting and fun than women!!! Hope you enjoy this fabulous radio.

Jim, K6QE

• Igor Dlf
    Igor Dlf Member
    edited October 2014
    Ich habe auf mein Wunder ca. 1/2 Jahr gewartet... Hi Hi
    Viel Spaß mit dem! 

Igor, YL2JR
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Some people will do anything to get a deal on a 6700, hi hi.

Welcome on board.
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I don't know Jim, I can think of a few women I have known who would rival my Flex for fun.
  • Igor Dlf
    Igor Dlf Member
    edited October 2014
    I agree completely with the previous guy!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.