Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My new 6400 has apparently decided to quit on me.

M Evans
M Evans Member ✭✭
edited October 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Flex 6400 quit this afternoon. Started with poor reception and what looked like random lightning bolts across the whole band width. Panadapter/waterfall started freezing up. Had to restart to get running again but would do the same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled SSDR and did a hard reset and now although it starts and says network connectivity is fine it just sits there like it needs to be turned on. no background noise or anything. unplugged and replugged all connections. Ckd the power supply and all seems well. Any ideas? water fall and panadapter are not doing anything.
Any ideas, anything I've left out ? Please help

Comments

• Johan / SE3X
    Johan / SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Any chanse you have access to another computer to try with? Just to rule out any chance of PC hardware or graphics card failure.

Don't know your network configuration. Maybe you could try to connect radio direct to PC to rule out any network/communications error as well.

Otherwise call support and get yourself a support ticket. Look's like, if you do the suggested, that you done what one could on his own. 
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Check the obvious ... your antennas and coax switches if any used
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    This issue was addressed by using the HelpDesk.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.