Richard McClelland, AA5S

• 296 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Run!
Photo of K1UO - Larry

K1UO - Larry

• 847 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
D0 you have a battery installed?   May need charging.
Photo of L.Kubis

L.Kubis

• 84 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Somehow my message didn't get through the first time around.

My Maestro started to beep at me a couple of days ago at irregular times. Usually it is a single beep followed after some time with  2 or 3 beeps. Obviously this is a code for something and I'm not sure for what.

I have my Maestro on AC power all the time using the supplied power pac. I do not have an operating  battery installed at this time.

Is this a warning for something about to fail?

How can I stop this annoying alarm?

Cheers!
Lloyd
VE3ERQ
Photo of Richard McClelland, AA5S

Richard McClelland, AA5S

• 296 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
No problem, Lloyd, I understand.  I'll take off my comment above if you find it annoying.
Photo of L.Kubis

L.Kubis

• 84 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
No problem with the comment, Richard -- the beeping hasn't reached the continuous state yet.
Photo of Richard McClelland, AA5S

Richard McClelland, AA5S

• 296 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
I was concerned that the dilithium crystals in your warp drive were melting down.   I'm glad to hear that the situation has stabilized :-)
Photo of Jim Gilliam

Jim Gilliam

• 923 Posts
  • 217 Reply Likes

Emulating the road runner?

Photo of Ross - K9COX

Ross - K9COX

• 345 Posts
  • 107 Reply Likes
Dive! Dive!
Photo of Norm - W7CK

Norm - W7CK

• 754 Posts
  • 160 Reply Likes
I would recommend notifying Flex.  Occasional beep from a Windows OS machine can possibly indicate a problem with a driver, hardware or address conflict.  Since the Maestro is running Windows, the folks at flex may be able to look at the event logs and get an idea of what is going on.
(Edited)
Photo of Tim - W4TME

Tim - W4TME, Customer Experience Manager

• 9186 Posts
  • 3541 Reply Likes
Official Response
I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  Please respond using the HelpDesk ticket for issue resolution.
If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.