Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

my login password or email will not work I click forgot your password but it does not email me any

Options
jim
jim Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Since I upgraded to the latest software which was supposed to be free because I already paid 200.00 for an upgrade so i could use my iphone as a remote my login password or email will not work for a login. I click where it says forgot your password but it does not email me anything. I am not hapy. Jim Wb5oxq

Answers

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I would suggest opening a support ticket, and one of the very friendly support representatives will get you fixed up.
  • jim
    jim Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I did, they contacted me, still no login
  • Dudley  WA5QPZ
    Dudley WA5QPZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Jim, SmartLink. Username and password are unique to Only SmartLink, so you will need to create this with the SmartLink server, which is what you will need for IOS remote from your station location. Dudley WA5QPZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.