Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My 6600 is on the way!

Steven WA8Y
Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
Ordered 5/19/2017, received my tracking number today!
UPS site can't track my package with the number I cut and pasted?

Comments

• James Whiteway
    edited February 2018
    Maybe too early and not in their system yet.
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I agree with Jim.  Typically shippers like Flex create the label to ship and its automatically sends the email to you when they do.  Once the brown truck picks it up up later in the day it gets into the system.

Either that or they accidentally sent your radio to me. Either or :)

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I guess I can back that up.  I just got UPS tracking number for a 5/22 6600M.  I cant track it yet but should be a Monday delivery for me.

Rich

• Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    OK, thanks everyone.
  • KS0CW
    KS0CW Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Received tracking number for 6600 ordered on 5/25....:)
  • Logan KE7AZ
    Logan KE7AZ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Received my tracking number, today, for a 6600 ordered on 5/25, as well.  Delivery date will be known soon after UPS makes its daily pickup. I used to do shipping for HRO, the tracking number gets issued when Flex prints the label.  It goes into the UPS system when the driver picks it up and scans it in.

Looks like radios are starting to move, hope UPS brings a big truck. :)

Logan, KZ6O

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.