Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My 6400 has very low RF output

Options
Rafael TM
Rafael TM Member
Hi! My 6400 has very low RF output (~ 500mW 160m and ~ 250mW 80m in TUNE mode) with low power in all bands, even with TX controls at full power. Previously, it was with normal output and nominal power. When the RIG was reconnected, it had low TX output. Is there any configuration that can be performed to normalize? Thank you

Comments

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'd try a rig reset first. 
  • Rafael TM
    Rafael TM Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hello Michael! I have already performed the RESET according to the manual instructions and it did not solve. Thanks for your help.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    So as not to waist time and we don't know everything you have tried, perhaps start a help desk ticket for faster response.
  • Rafael TM
    Rafael TM Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I thought it might be some configuration in SmartSDR and someone might already have gone through it but it seems to be something hardware related. I'm going to open a ticket at the help desk. Thanks Bill
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    So did you do a partial reset or the HARD reset. If the radio doesn't return to 20 meters and all your settings are gone then it has not had a HARD reset.

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020078612-How-to-Completely-Reset-a-FLEX-6000

Bret

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.