Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

multiple instances of SSDR

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Got my 6700 back today....thanks for the quick service!!!

Anyone have an idea as to when we can run multiple instances of SSDR at the same time?

Thanks and 73
Greg
AB7R

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

I run SmartSDR all the time on two separate computers on two separate frequencies. I haven't tried to get "cute" with this to see how many I can run, however.

Jim, K6QE

• Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Jim.  I was under the impression that for now only one could be connected at a time.  Thanks for the input.

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I tried it... I can run instances on 2 different computers at the same time

They seem to synch to the same slice if Slice A is chosen on each of them

And I can hear the audio OK

BUT the Panadapter display ceases to operate

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.