Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Multiple viewing angles available for Maestro?

JohnSweeney
JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
edited August 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The Maestro comes with a table top bracket that puts the Maestro at a nice angle if it is sitting on a desktop.  But if it is higher on a shelf, it is difficult to use.  Are there alternate brackets available?  It would be great if it was adjustable for different viewing angles.

Answers

• stevenab
    stevenab Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Yes, there are foldable feet. Let’s you set any angel.
  • Johan / SE3X
    Johan / SE3X Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    As the Europan I am, had to buy the tilt feet from EU dealer. http://appello-funk.de/product_info.php?info=p747_Tilt Hinge Feet for Maestro.html. Difference from the original ones are hughe, no it's bigger than that. Google maybe and take a good look at them. You will not be disapointed with them I'm sure.
  • JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I see the Maestro in the photos used by Flex to advertise the Maestro uses different feet than what it is shipped with - not very nice.  I did not find any adjustable feet in the accessories listing.  Where can I get the foldable feet?
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    John

They were, and probably still are an optional accessory for the Maestro. They aren't currently listed on the websites, redesigned "Buy" online store at the moment. here's a picture of a Maestro that has them installed.

There are additional images of them on the Maestro Product page at ...

http://www.flexradio.com/amateur-products/flex-6000-signature-series/maestro/

Probably, a glitch from the storefront redesign.

Not cheap, very adjustable, very strong, very stable.

They won't allow any forward tilt though, so may not work if your shelf height requires that. 

#FlexRadio IRC chat

73, Jay - NO5J

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have the optional zero-torque tilt feet on my Maestros and really like them. They also fold flat for storing your Maestro in a case. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Steve - thank you for the info.   I hope Flex will offer its customers an opportunity to buy them -  all the Maestro photos on their website include them.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I’d send them an email and ask. The tilt feet have been an option right from the start. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thank you - I did - hopefully some good news!
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    John

Magic Monday!!!

http://cart.flexradio.com/Tilt-Hinge-Feet-for-Maestro_p_974.html 

Available for purchase from the Flexradio store once again.

Currently out of stock, Stock that may not be replaced until an order is on the waiting list.

#FlexRadio IRC chat

73, Jay - NO5J

• JohnSweeney
    JohnSweeney Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good news indeed!!!  Thanks to all who replied.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.