Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mousing tip in SSDR

Jon_KF2E
Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in New Ideas
I have always found it difficult to make fine adjustments to some of the sliders in SSDR. Today while I was playing around I discovered that you could click on either side of the slide indicator and it would move the slider by 1. I'm sure everyone but me already figured this out, but in case there some other laggards like me around I thought I would post it.

Jon...kf2e
1 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• kg5eiu
    kg5eiu Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Yea good stuff - I knew about - I just wish it would pop the little bubble and tell you the new value with OUT hovering your mouse over it....  It is a very handy feature...
  • Greg N8GD
    Greg N8GD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    If you click on any slider control, afterwards you can use the page-up or page-dn keys on your keyboard to increment the value by +/- 1. I use this all the time to adjust the AGC-T value for the drop in background noise to set the AGC to operate properly. By the way, as has been mentioned before, proper AGC-T adjustment will greatly improve NB and NR operation, especially in V1.4!
  • DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    @Jon

The problem I find with the single-click functionality is that the area where this will happen is very shall in the vertical plane. Seems to be a touch shorter in 1.4 cf 1.3.8. For this to be a viable and easy option the vertical dimension of the area needs to be at least as tall as the slider - too hit and miss presently.

I do hope that FRS gives the interface an overhaul in 1.5.
    OT does any body else notice that the top of the numerals in the SWR scale are chopped off by a pixel or two?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.