Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mouse scroll wheel now adjusts sliders

Duane  N9DG
Duane N9DG Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am really liking this enhancement. It was the one new feature that put me over the edge to upgrade to 2.x

Now the main thing left for mouse wheel functionality is individual frequency display digit mouse wheel scrolling. That is often my preferred way to change bands in PowerSDR.

Comments

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I agree. Big help with the sliders !
  • Gary - WB5ULK
    Gary - WB5ULK Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I do not recall how long I've had it running, but it works just fine in 1.11.12 as well.
  • Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I agree on the mousewheel enhancement and the need for VFO to change frequency as in PowerSDR, that was handy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.