Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Monthly Newsletter

Options
K1UO Larry
K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Am I the only one that has stopped receiving the Flex Newsletters at the first of the month? I had to bother other Flexers for a copy of last Months Newsletter. Has this Months version been released?

Answers

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I got the Nov 1st issue okay. Haven't seen the December issue yet, but it is still early in the month & the 1st was over the weekend. 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You are not alone, last one I got was October 1st.
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I will be willing to bet that the Flex team is so engrossed in getting the software updates operational they haven't got time for anything else. They have even been conspicuously quiet on this Community.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    We are moving away from a precise day of the month. We will publish a Flex Insider before the holidays and it will have a lot more info than we are ready to publish this week. Stay tuned. Gerald
  • Warren Elly
    Warren Elly Member
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looking forward to the Next Level!!! 73, Warren W1GUD
  • W4YXU
    W4YXU Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Last one I received was October!
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I got Oct & Nov. Waiting for new exciting news later this month! Keep up the good work you guys!
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I think it depends who's database you are on when things are mailed.. Apparently there is more than one mailing list and they need to be coordinated. Be that it may..Im now looking forward to that pre Holiday Issue that Gerald mentioned! Happy Holidays everyone.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If you didn't get October you should check your spam box. It may be filtered by our email provider. Otherwise contact Lori at the office to check your email.
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I run my own mail server, and the flex domains are whitelisted, so I have emailed Lori as suggested. I also noticed that I did not get the alert that the v1.0.5 was ready (making an assumption that would have been mailed out also)- so maybe I just fell off the list somehow. No drama, a day does not pass that I don't find myself on the community.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.