Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Memory Function Question

Options
Alan Nusso, N4BV
edited March 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
When I create a memory with the Noise Reduction on, I find that when I go to another memory on a different band and then go back to the original memory the NR is off. Does the memory function not save the NR and all the profile for that band when it is set. Am I doing something wrong? Any advise would be appreciated.

Answers

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

Alan,

Open the memory form in SmartSDR client.  Open the memory window & look at the headings.  They are the only values saved in the memory object in SmartSDR.

73, Ray, K9DUR

• Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I think it is by design not to save NR settings. NR is selected as needed band by band.
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Also NR, ANF, and  NB will change with daily band  conditions. Today it's like someone turned on a Monster NR on all bands...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.