Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

memory and clock

Dave Dave
Dave Dave Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in New Ideas
This works great .....image

Comments

• N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    OKay, I give up.  What works great?
  • Dave Dave
    Dave Dave Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    look at pix.... see memories and clock???
  • N3NER
    N3NER Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Ok, where did this come from?  You give no details or was this a joke?   I see this post is an idea so the joke is on me.  Yes, this would be a great addition for sure. 
  • James Whiteway
    edited July 2015
    Dave, have you not noticed that Windows already has a clock with Date and TIME(setable to timezone and or UTC) in the Taskbar, directly below the UTC CLOCK, in SmartSDR? What you have been asking for has been there all along. Most people use UTC time for logging and QSL'ing and that is why SSDR has a UTC clock. James WD5GWY
  • W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Glad you fixed it for yourself!!  Great ingenuity

•   VE6KWA
    VE6KWA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I pick a  digital clock from "Windows Gadgets"... click  "always on top"  and then place it wherever I like on the SSDR  display. You can also add a CPU meter etc, if you choose. Works a charm.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.