Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Matching Speaker for Flex 6400 / 6600m

Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
I think since “knobs” are back

Comments

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Better make it powered :)

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Knobs are not back for me! :)
  • Doug
    Doug Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Oh no, I think i see a new division brewing here already ............. Are you Knob or Knobless .......... HAWR 
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    New?

#Flexradio

73, Jay / NO5J

• KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The BOISE Companion 2 speakers are great with the 6600M... and they match too... oh... and only one knob... black at that.

• Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    edited March 2018
    I was just thinking a nice big speaker the matches in size shape and design to the new flex 6000M series would be nice. It would give the radio “DESK PRESENCE”
  • Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    edited May 2018
    bump

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.