Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

manual error ? FLEX-6400M-and-FLEX-6600M-User-Guide.pdf

K5ROX
K5ROX Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
in the FLEX-6400M-and-FLEX-6600M-User-Guide.pdf it states hold power button till power light changes to blinking white to do a reset.

Me and at least one other person couldn't get it to blink white, only solid white and then radio seemed to a do a reset.

Which is right.... blinking or solid?

Comments

• roger palmer
    roger palmer Member
    edited March 2018
    Mine blinks white
  • budr@rjrpiping.com
    budr@rjrpiping.com Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Mine stays a solid white, i press the power button and hold before i turn on the power supply! not sure if i am doing it correctly. either way i get a solid light.
  • budr@rjrpiping.com
    budr@rjrpiping.com Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    continued: which is proper, leave the power supply on so the power lite (amber) light stays lite, or power supply off? Either way when i power up the radio it goes though the boot up process every time is this ok?
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018

I asked this over 3 weeks ago and still no one has answered it from the community or from Flex Radio, why is everyone avoiding this question, now a 2nd person has posted this question as well. Inquiring owners want to know!

When I tried to reset mine the button went solid white an when the dust settled and the flex reboot the rig was NOT reset to factory defaults although it did correct the issue I was having at the time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.