Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro will have **** nuts for VESA mount?

Chris DL5NAM
Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in New Ideas
It will be a more value for Maestro if we can use a VESA 100 mount. Only 4 tiny **** nuts in back cover and every user can mount Maestro at any place or position he like. Every modern flatscreen or flat TV can handle a VESA mount. Picture is only one example. Millions of different VESA mounts exist on market.

2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It does have a vesa mount.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    That's a good news! Next dream is to have a SMA connector for a external WIFI antenna :-) 
  • Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Chris

Are you using the Maestro on a VESA mount? I am considering doing that and just wondered how you found the ergonomics?

Tim VE6SH
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    OT but: image I did this to several raspberry pis. The wifi reception is EXCELLENT.
  • HCampbell  WB4IVF
    HCampbell WB4IVF Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019

I use a VESA mount so I can raise/lower/rotate my Maestro and change the viewing angle as needed.

Maestro on desk:

And raised, freeing up desk space:

Howard

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.