Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Video "You U.K. Guys Asked for It!

Jd Dupuy
Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
I hope this post finds everyone either enjoying their new Maestro or closer to receiving theirs. The U.K guys asked last week about getting to see a video of one in operation so I figured I would show them some cool features. Enjoy!

Comments

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    LOL Ha ha ha ha
    Awesome!!! Thanks Jacque, we needed a little bit of humor in the forum lately....
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I figured we all needed a good laugh for sure...thanks Salvador!
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I loved the Herman Munster part!!
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    ROFL V cool JD :)

I forgot Herman was a ham - he fits so well :)

u think u can post some more video just operating - my maestro is in flight from Portland to NZ just now _ i should see it next week - I am liking the screen :)
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Sure Simon. I have a full video from Boot up to navigating the menu and other cool features that I will post later this evening.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    LIKE LIKE and LIKE!!!
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    Absolutely love it! Well done!
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Fantastic video! I retired 11 years ago from nearly 50 years in the TV Broadcast and Production business. Oh the lies we can tell! We need more videos like this because really, our hobby is all about having fun. Many thanks and 73 de Winston VK7WH
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thanks Winston. With your background the praise is much appreciated. I agree...it is all about having fun and the enjoyment of learning.
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    This is awesome! 
  • Paul Bradbeer
    Paul Bradbeer Member
    edited June 2016
    Brilliant! And very much appreciated :-) Did you also have some 2m Es videos on YouTube? ....they were great too. Thanks! Paul M0CVX
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thanks Paul. Yes  I do have several 2m Es videos on YouTube.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Very nice.  I like it.
  • Lou
    Lou Member
    edited November 2016
    Fabulous!.....

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I also love the "No IRS"
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hilarious!  and nicely done as well.
    Thanks for the laugh!

Ken - NM9P
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

There is some serious talent in this user group.
    Thanks JD, love that Munsters episode.

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Episode 2??

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Hi JD whens the new vid coming - still some days away from rxing my maestro - its in flight from the US

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.