Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Tilt Hing Feet Accessory

2»

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited May 2016

I use a Belkin WeMo Maker wired up to the remote port on the 6700. I can toggle the radio on & off from either a PC, Android device, or iPhone.

I use a second WeMo Maker to turn the Acom 2000a on remotely.

A Denkovi Internet relay board allows me to toggle the power supply and other devices on & off

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Like your title - sounds exotic adding "Tilt Hing Feet" [sic] to a Maestro.  Out of context it could almost be the opening sentences from a novel!

More seriously thanks to the whole FRS for the continued advance information!

And of course Happy Birthday to Gerald on Monday!

Steve K9ZW (who intends to make his Maestros exotic Maestros with "Tilt Hing Feet" on each!

• Ken W9IE
    Ken W9IE Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Tim,  The QUALITY on the TILT feet must be EXCELLENT !!!!

I have been watching the Video for 3 days now and they haven't 
    skipped a beat yet ....   I gave up counting the number of TILTS.

Ken  W9IE
  • Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Will there also be a 20% discount on all accessories like this for we original Maestro buyers when purchased at the time of payment for Maestro?
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I order my Maestro with the optional feet.
    I was wondering if they slide underneath the Flex radio.
    The gap is 15mm or about 1/2 inch.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Another request... would it be possible to get pictures of the Maestro on top of a Flex 6300 and a 6500/6700 and another one in front of the radios? I am trying to think on the better placement for it in the radioshack and I don't seem to find pictures online with the Maestro in those configurations.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I would love to see someone produce a simple box with AC plug-in on one end, a relay inside, and two RCA connectors on the other end - one for N.O. and the other for N.C contacts of the AC relay.  It could probably be as small as an iPad charger.  I would probably pay a few bucks for a couple of those!  I bought two cheap AC relays from Amazon with the intention of building my own unit.  They came from China and were only a few Dollars apiece.  Six weeks later they arrived, poorly packaged, and one of them was broken.  I don't want to mess with returning something to China for a few bucks.

I still need to round up a fuse block, and case......I already have a WiFi powered AC Switch that only cost about $22.

Ken - NM9P
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Will the Maestro with the Tilt Feet accessory fit into the soft and hard accessories cases?  Or will the feet need to be removed first?
  • Lou
    Lou Member
    edited November 2016
    It will fit with the feet on....

Lou N2TU
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    been thinking about that too Salvador

I think I will buy the rack ears and rack mine

The Maestro seems to be as wide as a 6000 case if not slightly wider

And with the tilt angle I think I will have this on the bench in front of me

I don't need to see the radio and I can free the space and run the LAN cable into my shack network

I have 2 x 6500's and if Maestro is as good as I think then I will add a second into the VHF-SHF station

Have a look at some of the vides on youtube from hamfests - there is a pic of a maestro on a 6300 ... its (Maestro) way bigger than I thought!!

:)
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Gerald I bet if you see someone high up at Flex they could give you a discount
  • John-K3MA
    John-K3MA Member
    edited December 2016
    Here you go.  Plug it into your Wifi AC Switch and your set to go.

http://www.digital-loggers.com/ac.html

John
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Perfect! Thanks a bunch. I wish I had seen this a few months ago.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I clicked their link that said "pay via Amazon" and found that the price was $8.95. Not bad, but they wanted $9.95 to ship it! So I closed that page and went directly to Amazon. Still was 8.95, but with Amazon Prime I get free two-day shipping! Nice.....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.