Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Start Shipping Yet

[Deleted User]
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Has anyone received their Maestro yet? Any Idea as to when it is going to ship? Was gonna ship in December then end of February and it is now March. Will it start shipping for April???

Answers

• K0UNX
    K0UNX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Be sure to read the APRIL ISSUE of QST!  "Maestro ships!"  
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    APRIL does not speak for Flex. You will hear it here from Flex first. I would think!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    April QST is not out yet. That is not what I asked.

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Jim was probably making a JOKING reference to the "April Fools" article we often see in QST. :-)
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Should have known!
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I suspect you'll hear it first on here with the high pitched choir of uncontained exuberance and the verbal tears of passionate joy with becons of 'let us all get together on freenode to discuss our new toys'.
  • K0UNX
    K0UNX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    George, I wondered how long it would take for someone to realize that.  You get FIRST PRIZE!  I always look forward to the "Build it yourself" April Fool's article in QST.  :D  73, Jim K0UNX
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    LOL! You have a way with words, Walt.
  • Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    You are right George...
    Walt always comes up with the right words!
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I understand units shipped in April will be coming with a perpetual energy source, so no need to purchase optional battery.

Lew
    N4CO
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Wow...
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I suspect we may see pre-order shipments start a few weeks before Dayton.  That timing would  allow good reviews to circulate and could lead to big sales at the Hamvention. 
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I think you're correct. May seems like when it's going to happen. It will make 1 year in June that I put down a down payment. I've thought of cancelling it a couple of times.
  • John K6VFR
    John K6VFR Member
    edited June 2016

I'm hoping that Flex's silence so far and that they have kept the "shipping first quarter 2016" means that they still believe that it will ship in March.  At least that is what I hope it means.  If it does not, then I hope they tell us as soon as they know that it will not and not to spring it on us March 31.  I'm hoping it is in March.  May the force be with Flex. 

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    We anticipate beginning Maestro shipments in mid-April barring any unforeseen issues with the remaining software development for the initial release of SmartSDR for Maestro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.