Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro sound

Chris DL5NAM
Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in Maestro
Bug or feature?

I operate at Shack, running SSDR on Win PC, active speaker connected direct to TRX. Parallel i install new version of SSDR-IOS on Pad. Installation was easy as ever and successful.

I exit SSDR on PC and no longer any sound from speaker. That's normal.

Now i want try Ipad (via WiFi, 1m away from router). I start APP, app coming up like normal
But what happend now!?!?

Sound came from Ipad . If i mute the Ipad speaker, sound came now from my active speakers now, and if i open left menu Audio with Lineout Volume i can change volume of active speakers at Flex6!! If i switch off Mute at Ipad, sound from Ipad and speakers are quiet

I close App and reopen it. Same result. 

Now again. Is it a bug or a feature ?  :-)

Have made a small video can send on request

73 Chris

Answers

• ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hi Chris, that's indeed a feature. The button at the top actually switches between local and remote audio similar to the remote button in Smartsdr Win.

And of course, if you change the line out volume slider, the speaker volume will be changed as the speaker is connected to line out.

vy 73,
    Marcus

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Part 2: if i open right Menu and click Mute button active speaker are quiet, if not on Mute i can change volume of active speakers with slider. ??
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Now we have 3 Mute buttons ? OK, never stop learning :-)
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Yes, that's right and the same in SmartSDR Win.

Keep in mind, the right menu is for the currently selected (active) slice. Here, you can mute a slice and control the volume of a slice not the general volume.

vy 73,
    Marcus

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.