Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro shipping?

Simon Lewis
Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
Are we going to see maestro soon??

Its just over 4 weeks to Christmas .. and shipping to NZ will take 7-10 days so running out of time to make it before the holiday kicks in

I am off for 3 weeks and keen to get some band time in!

Any chance we will see Maestro before Xmas or is it slipping into the NY?

Cheers

Simon

Answers

• James Kennedy-WU5E
    James Kennedy-WU5E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    heard on the Flex net today before X-mas so , plus on the flex insider email. said the same thing so expect a phone call in a about 2.5 weeks only a estimate.
  • Ross Biggar
    Ross Biggar Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Simon, dont  forget, getting info from NZ Post a shipment has arrived, paying GST and then getting the parcel can easily add anotther 10 to 14days, from when the parcel arrives in NZ.
    The longest I have had was 3 weeks delay.
    Ross ZL1WN
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    It sounded like on the Flex Net today they were waiting on Certifications/Type Acceptance.  Release date is in the hands of the Government maybe.

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I always miss these nets. It's anyone recording and posting them online somewhere?
  • James Whiteway
    edited December 2019
    Wonder what type of certifications/ type acceptance would be needed for a controller?
    It doesn't radiate a signal, (well, maybe Bluetooth might count) 
    james
    WD5GWY

• Walt
    Walt Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Maybe Flex will give a break to mates that are outside the US and ship international orders first !

Cheers
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Nice try Mate!

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Dudley (Flex Radio Service Technician Extraordinaire), does a Live Stream over the internet during the net.  Maybe you can ask him to record the sessions?

http://original.livestream.com/wa5qpz

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    would be nice if some of this info got passed on .. being on the bottom of the marble its not easy to get to these nets.. **** QRL gets in the way !

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    I have asked them to consider that! given the time required to get here from NA .. its not like 24 hr shipping is available down here .. well prob is but I might have to sell the second flex 6500 and my first born!
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    WIFI, Ethernet, Bluetooth.
  • Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Best send order via UPS, more expensive, but when I ordered my 6500, I had it in 3 days of order.  UPS were ringing me to pay customs before it arrived in Australia, so when it landed it was delivered straight away
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Also I wouldn't imagine there would be that many of us down under with orders for the Maestro,
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    This thread makes me remember last year 4th quarter and SSDR 1.4 and some mythical thing called a roadmap. image
    By the time I get my Maestro, No one else will be wondering when!
    73, Jay - NO5J
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Jay.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Nothing has changed since the last Insider talked about this.  We are still on target to ship Maestros starting in December. 
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Tim - For those of us that have pre-ordered a Maestro, should we contact Flex about completing the order?  Or will Flex be contacting us? 
  • Kilroy
    Kilroy Member
    edited December 2016
    According to the info given when we made the $100 deposit,  they will contact us and we then have a period of time to make final payment.  If not made within the time they will skip us and go  on to the next order. 
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Interesting.  I don't remember seeing that info when I made my deposit. 
  • Kilroy
    Kilroy Member
    edited December 2016
    When I ordered in late June it was there but maybe earlier it wasn't.  Now it's no longer there because they are no longer offering the introductory deal. 
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We will be contacting you for the remainder of your payment when your Maestro is ready to ship.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Tim.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Remainder of payment? I thought the first 50 get it for $100!! Wasn't that the deal?? :) hihi
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Those were fun times on the forum!
  • Ken - VE5KC
    Ken - VE5KC Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    The distributor here in Canada is telling us January for delivery.. 

73..  Ken - VE5KC
  • Jim Lowman
    Jim Lowman Member
    edited November 2015
    But I noticed that the Flex website now shows Q1, 2016 shipping for the Maestro.
    Which is correct?
  • Kilroy
    Kilroy Member
    edited March 2017
    that is for units bought now not for the folks that made a deposit earlier.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Roger is correct.
  • Jim Lowman
    Jim Lowman Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you for clearing that up, gentlemen!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.