Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Rotor Control ?

AA0KM
AA0KM Member ✭✭

NETWORK CONTROL

It is controlled by a computer, or android device. The intuitive user interface software is comfortable, convenient, and shall be used for local or remote control of rotator.

Also you can control it from Flex radio software.
If you have newest maestro front panel for Flex radio series 6000, you can control radio and rotator from anywhere.

flex-panel http://4o3a.com/index.php/products/station-automation/rotator-genius

Android application is simple and intuitive. You have all functionality as Windows application.
IP, limits and name of rotator can be easy changed.

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    >>Also you can control it from Flex radio software<<

Where can i see? Where is it written?

Video shows only controlling by a PC or a Android cell and that solution it get much cheaper solution here in EU

73 Chris
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Chris, this is written with link above on 4o3a site concerning rotator controller
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The Rotator Genius cost approx. $550.00 US dollars and the azumith sensor is $116.00 Us dollars.
    Not cheap just to turn an antenna. Wow
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I also worry about a device that relies on the earths magnetic field especially in the current conditions that are seeing lots of auroras - I have seen huge compass swings in solar storms ... I would not be using it for anything other than an HF array with broad beam ... Ranko suggests its ok for VHF and even will be looking at elevation modules ... I have doubts that it will be sufficiently reliable ... I also hope Flex will ensure that the final So2R product has a proper document suite .. I find 4O3A products confusing and lacking in support material ... I was looking at the station controller and gave up trying to find out how to configure the thing - at least with the Microham station controller I can see to fine detail how it interfaces!  Rotator control on the Maestro might exist somewhere ... I suspect some of this is vapourware yet ...

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    It´s not plug and play solution but a much cheaper and from Ham's for Ham's. See: www.remoteqth.com image
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    now if only it supported other rotators like SPID :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.