Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Online - In The Bar!

Larry - WA7LZO
Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Great reception at the bar, as the joint's WiFi works OK. Oh, and that's a nice snifter of Courvoisier XO cognac my brother Jim, KA7GZR, is "appreciating."image Too bad his glass is partially obscuring the gorgeous Maestro, though!

Br,
Larry
WA7LZO

Comments

• Kurt Onvijfdz
    Kurt Onvijfdz Member
    edited November 2017
  • W3EX -- Tom
    W3EX -- Tom Member
    edited November 2017
    Other occupants of the bar must have thought you somewhat weird. But not me.
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Egad Larry ... the last thing I want to see/hear when I'm enjoying a fine red Bordeaux is the sound of a couple of giddy hams playing with their obnoxious ham toys at the bar. Or over an espresso at Starbucks. Why ruin a good Cognac buzz with QRM and compressed audio ...
  • John AE5X
    John AE5X Member
    edited April 2020
    I'm sure it's quite the chick magnet too - something Flex repeatedly fails to mention in their ads...

BOTA - Bars on the Air?
  • Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I am reminded of this skit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncKv1d69Bws
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2017
    Oh Baby . . . . Show me your Flex . . . . Ha
  • Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    How did you manage to receive/display UHF frequencies?  Ah,... transverter inputs... I see now.  Quite a lot of activity!  Was there a contest going on?
  • k0eoo
    k0eoo Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I love it Larry, DXing with a twist!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.