Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro on the way!

ka7gzr
ka7gzr Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
I got a note from UPS about my Maestro. Its in the mail and will arrive tomorrow as I paid for overnight. :)

Comments

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Outstanding.....!

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I have not even got my invoice yet. Purchased 11/15/15
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    Only one sent out? Hoax?
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Lucky guy.  I was hoping that some members here could post when they get their invoices and the date they ordered a Maestro.  That way, we can all gauge the progress without bothering anyone at Flex like they requested. 
  • KM4CJ
    KM4CJ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

Another reference date.  I place my order July 8, 2015.  I have not received an invoice.  Patiently waiting.

• James Whiteway
    edited March 2017
    It's a hoax guys!
  • ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Why would you say that? Jim ka7gzr
  • Gary Shriver
    Gary Shriver Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Hey. When did you place your Per-order? When did you get in line?
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Well I guess we can look for software release soon, Maestro won't be of much value without software update. Lew n4co
  • ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I don't remember the day or hour but it was the same day the announcement was made for Maestro availbility. I also paid in full within minutes of getting the invoice.
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    1. No OFFICAL announcement by FRS that they have started shipping. 2. No "me too's" like it was when people started to be invoiced. 3. OP never mentions receiving a tracking number. Which would be issued if, indeed he had a shipment from FRS on the way. 4. He has yet, to post again. So, it's simple, he's simply posting to watch people get excited for nothing. My defination of a hoax. And a poorly executed one at that. James WD5GWY
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    Once shipment actually starts you'll be right. I doubt that has happened yet. Just a poorly executed HOAX!
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    So, prove it. Post your tracking number from UPS. Then it will be easy to see if you are telling the truth.
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    I will apologize if you prove me wrong.
  • ka7gzr
    ka7gzr Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    1zy226r42445316497
    I don't like giving this private information out..
  • James Whiteway
    edited December 2019
    Confirmed over night. (Doesn't show from) Please accept my apology. I am surprised FRS has not announced shipping starting and no one else has said they too have received notice of Maestro shipment. James WD5GWY edit yor post and remove your tracking number.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    not shipped - labels have been printed - but its close - 9.23 pm Austin time so likely tmw - but v close !

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    they didn't announce the invoices - suddenly started arriving - could be lots of reasons - i suspect we will see more during the day tmw Austin time
  • James Whiteway
    edited December 2019
    Yes I looked down the page and saw that. Again, I'm surprised FRS has not made any announcement. You'd think they would want everyone to know shipping has started.
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    You are correct. But, shortly after they did publicly announce invoicing. With so many "me too's" I guess they had to say something. James WD5GWY
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I suspect they will let it happen naturally - don't think they need to given the attention here - I suspect theres a bunch of boxes sitting ready for a truck somwhere in TX - keen to see some pics of a shipped one in use :)

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    We will sell no wine before its time. - Orson Welles
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    But all we got is "Whine". I hope they all ship soon Mike N9DFD
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Very Perceptive..
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    Except I was wrong Howard. He gave his tracking number and it proved, that at the very least, his shipment was submitted to UPS electronically, for pickup and shipment. Not exactly in route, but certainly further along than some, or most of us.
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    And this ain't wine either! :-)
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    As at Monday Nothing shipped yet
  • km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Good news but soon to be replaced by more renting of garments and gnashing of teeth wrt to some other dire situation.
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    This is what is wrong with our society,  overnight shipping for ham gear, a need for instant gratification. My 4th grade kids when given the choice for one cupcake at 10 am or two at 2 pm will wait.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.