Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro on the move.

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Got the Maestro invoice today. Paid the cost and hopefully it will be on it's way soon.

Comments

• AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    When did you order it originally?
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I placed the order 5/31/2015.
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Wow.  Glad to see they are past the 5/15 mark.  Thanks for letting us know when you placed the order.  I placed mine 6/25 so it should be soon. 
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    I shouldn't be long after you.
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I placed my order 6/12 and received the invoice today.
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thank you for updating us.  As I said before, I ordered mine 6/25 so with your note I am pretty sure I will receive an invoice in a few days.  Thanks again.
  • W4YXU
    W4YXU Member
    edited May 2016
    I got the invoice last night, paid and today I got a tracking number.  Delivery expected 5/10/16.  I am really sorry that I didn't remember the order date :(  !!

Jim
    W4YXU
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Maestro will be here Wednesday, 5/11/16. Can't wait.
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I just got my invoice tonight (Saturday) at 20:13 central time.  They must be **** drivers to their employees.  Just kidding.  I appreciate the hard work.  I had ordered mine 6/25/15. 
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Now I'm really getting excited!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.