Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro not keying amplifier

John Leonard
John Leonard Member ✭✭
Maestro and radio have been upgraded to 1.8. Radio has stopped keying amplifier

Comments

• Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    1. Make sure you aren't using DDUtil or if you are, that you have it correctly configured.
    2. Go to the Menu page for the PTT lines and make sure that the one you want is enabled to key your amplifier.

Stu K6TU
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I'm not running DDUtil. I'm a bit short on sleep and not sure which menu you are referring to.... on the 6500 or the Maestro?
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Under 6500 radio transmit tab both ACC TX and RCA TX are enabled. 
  • Stu Phillips - K6TU
    Stu Phillips - K6TU Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    There are no menus on the 6500.

Run Maestro, connect to the radio.  Now tap on the Menu button in the center of the touch screen. Now tap on the Transmit menu.  

Make sure that the interlocks are disabled for TX REQ and that the appropriate RCA or ACC TX line is enabled.

If this is ok, then try a factory reset of the radio.  Power off the radio, now hold down the OK key on the 6500 while pressing the power button on.  Keep the OK button depressed until the radio says that it has reset to factory settings.

Stu K6TU
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Thanks again, all settings are as described above. Before trying a factory reset I need to know if what I am seeing is related to the known Version 1.8.31 software glitches  (getting the mic profiles set up on the Maestro has been challenging). 

My sleep deprived mind is not seeing where to start a help desk ticket?
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    John

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/202118688-How-to-Submit-a-Request-for-Technical-Support

It's the first link on the ZenDesk, AKA HelpDesk, which will open if you click on Support then HelpDesk, on the main Flexradio website.

73, Jay - NO5J 
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Thank you Jay
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I did not have the correct key function enabled..... my bad.... was not a problem. Thanks Dudley

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.