Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro main tuning knob doesn't work correctly

Manfred HB9FLU
Manfred HB9FLU Member ✭✭
After a couple of days, the main VFO of my Maestro began to jump up and down the frequency and sometimes it goes the wrong direction while turning. The knob is not loose and the second VFO still works fine. I tried with all software versions. I have a 6300.

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Manfred - I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  Please respond use the HelpDesk ticket for issue resolution.

If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.
  • PE3DON
    PE3DON Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi Manfred

i had the same wth the Maestro from time to time, but not disturbing and only such a way that the frequency walks the wrong way for a short moment. It seems to happen when I try to tune very fast or when I give the main VFO knob a fast swing. So far only with the main tuning VFO.

73, PE3DON

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.