Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro loading error 152 with Maestro Hardware also lights flickering on Maestro

Jerry  WA9UKB
Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Maestro
Maestro loading error 152 with Maestro Hardware Please Try Again (W, X, Y, Z, K

tried rebooting several times also Maestro Lights are flickering Is their anything I can do to correct this?

Thanks

Jerry, WA9UKB
https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/maestro-loading-error-152-with-maestro-hardware-also-lights-flickering-on-maestro/edit

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Jerry,

I'm pretty sure I know the issue but you should open a help desk ticket with FlexRadio. 

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • Jerry  WA9UKB
    Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Found issue, 110 Volt Power cord to 12 Volt Power supply that came with Maestro was open on hot side of plug, Replaced Power Cable and restarted Maestro. Back up and running. 

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Jerry,

I'm pleased you sorted things out. It's almost always a power issue or a cable that is disconnected to that board inside the Maestro.

Mack
    W4AX
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Yes, you get this when the batteries are low or dead (the external one and the internal one).
  • [{"insert":"I had the same problem. My wall wart turned out to be kaput. Maybe in addition to a cryptic error code there should be a notice of possible power issue to the Maestro? Then again that would make too much sense. I've found that code writers don't always use common sense.\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.