Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro is Shipping! - Photos

2»

Comments

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Ordered May 25/15 and Invoice received yesterday if that helps.

Tim VE6SH/G4HUA

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I ordered May 20/15 - no invoice or any contact yet. So it's not FIFO as Gerald told :-(

73 Chris
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I really enjoy reading how happy you have made people, having seen it "in person" their joy will not be without cause. At the deposit price they got quite a deal and I am guessing the regular price isn't bad either. I have not seen such excitement over ham radio equipment!
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    To answer my own question, I've just heard from ML&S that they are expecting them on or around 13th May. Not long to wait now....... David G4NRT
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    If one was to order Maestro now what is the expected delivery date? Ian
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    If you ordered through a distributor it depends on when they placed their order with us. They are in the same FIFO queue with everyone else. If you ordered direct and you see another person who ordered after you receiving an invoice, you should first check your spam folder. If it is not there you can drop an email to us. New orders should deliver by the end of June unless we sell out over the next few weeks.
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Thanks Gerald Just tried to buy it with my Android 2014 Tablet and the your website store wont let me scroll down to bottom corner to purchase it. Will call Greg this afternoon when I get out of the Simulator. Ian
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    So I ordered mine in November . . . I should see an invoice soon.
  • Paul Bradbeer
    Paul Bradbeer Member
    edited June 2016
    @ David G4NRT:  David, I've emailed W&S and their take is a little different...they say that US customers and demo versions to Rest Of World are shipping, and that customer units will ship to ROW after the backorder list in the US..and W&S hasn't had a date for that yet.  It would be interesting to know if May 13th is the date when your Maestro will arrive or when the ML&S demo unit arrives (or both)...  I'm getting resigned to a somewhat frustrating watch and wait...  Paul M0CVX
  • Scott - WM7C
    Scott - WM7C Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I ordered in October.  I'll post when I get an invoice.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Ian - Sorry about the responsive nature of the Online Store website.  And you will have to talk to Matt to place an order.  Greg decided to pursue some other opportunities about a year ago. 
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Paul - There has been a little confusion with our vendors regarding shipment schedules.  Now that production Maestros are officially shipping, that issue was addressed today officially by Klaus, our EU representative who manages the distributor channel.  First off, the implication that distributors will not get their shipments until the US backlog is fulfilled is totally incorrect.

We will be shipping distributors their supply of Maestros in the same order and manner as individuals who placed their orders; FIFO - first in, first out.  So they should be getting them in due time.  Sorry for the confusion.

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Cor bimey! People buy a box without knobs then wet themselves when an add-on box with knobs is made available. You could not make this up, LOL (in deference to Burt).
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

"Add-On Box with Knobs" is weak.  That is taking poetic license to say the least.

You make it as if a Maestro would be nothing more than a "Face Plate with an Internet Gap!"

Fortunately your epitaph "Cor Blimey" is unlikely to be actioned, as I doubt you really wish for God to Strike you Blind, do you?  I've always found the UK's "minced oaths" cute.

Steve K9ZW

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Luv a duck! You've got me guv'nor.
    May have to have a thruppenny bit when I get to the top of the apples and pears.
    Toodle-pip me old muckker.
    Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    What??
    LOL, I need to go back to school for a refresher on proper english!
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    What??
    LOL, I need to go back to school for a refresher on proper english!
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Just got my invoice, shipping today.
    I ordered the first day Friday morning at Dayton.
  • Paul Bradbeer
    Paul Bradbeer Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for clearing that up, Tim.
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Paul...that looks like an F-4 you're sitting in.  Are you a Phantom Jockey?
  • Paul Bradbeer
    Paul Bradbeer Member
    edited June 2016
    Ooh you're close Jay...that is an old photo ('84 I think..) of me as a technician (AN/ALQ 101 (v)-10 ECM pods which the USAF sold to the RAF when they went to the 119) but the aircraft was a Jaguar. That photo was taken at Nellis AFB. However, later on I was commissioned as an Engineering Officer and my first tour as an officer was on 92 (F) Squadron....which flew F4s out of RAF Wildenrath in Germany. Loved the F4 , it was, as we'd say in slang in the UK, 'Well 'ard' (well hard...as in tough, imposing, not to be messed with) ;-)
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    some one gonna post some on bench pics of production unit .. maybe some youtube - us overseas chaps are gonna be waiting a while till they appear ... don't tease now :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.