Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Invoicing

Gerald-K5SDR
Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Yes, we are now sending Maestro invoices in the the sequence the orders were received.  That means that we are within a very few days of shipment.  Please be patient as we have a large volume of orders to process.  It would be helpful to our team that you not try to contact us immediately asking where your invoice is since that will take time away from processing orders.

Note that in the last Flex Insider Special Maestro Edition #4 sent on April 5th, we provided a link to a survey where you could tell us the accessories you would like to add to your invoice.  If you happened to miss the link , please click the Maestro Accessory Survey link here or in the newsletter.  You can also see photos of the accessories in the newsletter.  This way we can include the accessories on your invoice together with Maestro.

Thank you for your order and your patience.  The fact that we took pre-orders allowed us to plan our manufacturing to accommodate the entire backlog plus a little extra.  Had we not done so, we would have underestimated our initial production run by at least 5x.  

We hope you have lots of fun with Maestro.   Be sure to post photos of your Maestro as you find new places to operate ham radio.

Gerald
K5SDR

Comments

• Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Thank you Sir for the update! I can hardly wait to get mine.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Great news Gerald.  Any idea how long it'll take to fill the May to November 2015 pre-orders? 
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Great news. Good thing you did a pre order and even better that your initial production is 5 times what you thought it would be!
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the update.  A few more days will not make much difference.  As far as places to operate, mine will be mobile with the maestro as I noted before.  I will make a point to post some photos.
  • John K6VFR
    John K6VFR Member
    edited January 2019

Problem...I cannot remember what, if any, accessories that I ordered...when I click on the link as suggested, it says that I have already taken the survey...what to do, what to do...??

• Gerald-K5SDR
    edited December 2016
    No, I really don't know yet. The factory is running full bore now so we will pump them out as fast as we can. We'll know more in a couple of weeks.
  • Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I received an order confirmation on 15 May 15.  I just paid the invoice with PayPal.

I wonder if I'll receive my Maestro before the Dayton Hamvention??
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    edited December 2016
    Likely.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I didn't take the survey so waiting for my invoice update - I liked the feet so much I decided to go for those :) - gonna be awesome - I wonder if mine will be the first in NZ :) 
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Gerald - when is the full manual going up on site??
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    edited April 2019
    Wrapping up screen shots today. I would expect the manual to be up on the website in the next two days.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    thanks Gerald!
  • Dave - W6OVP
    Dave - W6OVP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    ....Had we not done so, we would have underestimated our initial production run by at least 5x. 

Great news, Gerald. and MADE IN THE USA! May this be a harbinger of many more good things to come.  -Dave

• Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited December 2016
    Same problem here.
  • Paul Bradbeer
    Paul Bradbeer Member
    edited June 2016
    Does that mean that you've ordered direct with Flex from here in the UK, Rob?  Paul
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited April 2019

Morning Gerald

Thanks for this update.  For those of us that are out side of the USA, have you determined WHEN shipments will be sent out to the local distributers? 

Thanks

Kevin, Va3KGS

• Rob G6EIH
    Rob G6EIH Member
    edited December 2016
    PM me qrz is good.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    edited December 2016
    Orders from international distributors will go out in the order in which they were originally received.  This would vary totally by when the specific distributor placed their orders.  
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016

OK TNX

K

• Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I feel a complete shack rework is in the offing……now if I can only find a way to cut down this full sized 6' rack to accommodate all of my boat anchors and find a way to incorporate time on my Gates BC1T project as well.  Where oh where do I put this stuff?? Wait…..I can go wee fee and put it anywhere!

• Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I ordered mine on Saturday June the 15th at Dallas Hamcom.  Anybody else get an invoice from this date range yet?
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    I was early July and nothing yet.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I got my preorder Invoice 5/31/2015 and I haven't heard anything yet.
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    My Maestro is underway. I received the UPS tracking number today.
    Unfortunately, I have no antenna and Maestro will be joining my Flex-6700 for a well deserving rest in the closet: Waiting for "The Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2015 -- H.R.1301." 

• Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Ernest, wish you well on H.R. 1301. I had to take on Stafford County, Virginia back about 10 years ago. Wanted me to pay $7500 for a Special Use Permit and have public hearings. In the end I ended up writing section of county code with respect to amateur radio towers. Paid something like $300 in the end, but it took 3 months and a lawyer to get it done. I lived on a 3 1/2 acre lot zone agricultural A1, less restrictive zoning in county.

Lew N4CO
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    it makes me glad that Wi has state legislation in place and i live in a township.
  • Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    just got my invoice
  • Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ernest... you know that letting really nice gear sit in the closet causes the electrons in the traces to get sticky and things won't work as well.

For a very small fee, in fact just that cost of shipping it to me, I'll exercise your 6700 and Maestro daily to keep those electronics alive and moving!   When you get your antenna up and can pay for return shipping I'll gladly ship it back in carefully cared for condition!

I have references on my integrity and work ethic when it comes to exercising unused radios and accessories!!!

:-)   (Me too on Parity Act..... I have a measly little end fed wire that the oldsters in the neighborhood can't see...)

• Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    UPS notification:
    Location                                       Date     Local Time              Activity
    Jacksonville, FL, United States 05/09/20166:00 A.M.Out For Delivery
    I am expecting delivery by 10:30AM .... Will keep you posted.

I am looking for anyone within 100 miles from Amelia Island (aka Fernandina Beach) that has a Flex-6700 to bring me up to date with the operation and updating my software from version 1.3 to 1.7 the latest version of SmartSDR.
    I will post this on a new subject on the forum ... If I do not see any help from the posting here.
  • Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Ernest,

You need to update to 1.4.x first , then you can update to 1.7.30   ..  Do a radio reset after you get the firmware downloaded for the 1.7.30 ..  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.