Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Invoice

Philip KA4KOE
Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Maestro
Was just invoiced for my Maestro order. I sent off for the 6300 and Maestro almost three weeks ago. So it appears the widget factory is really spitting those thingys out the door, you know, quick like.

Feeleep
KA4KOE

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    How did you manage that as I ordered mine last November and still Nothing. So much for going down the list . . . This is really unfair.
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Guess if you placed order 3 weeks ago for Maestro, you're moving along. Placed my order on 9/11/2015 and NOTHING from FRS yet.

Lew N4CO
  • Alan C
    Alan C Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    And I ordered the Maestro in October - nothing here, also

W4FBI
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    No idea why.
  • Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Probably not a big deal.  I ordered a new 6700 and Maestro this past February.  I was billed for the entire order.  I received the 6700 within a couple days, not sure when I'll receive the Maestro, I'm sure it will be after prior orders for Maestro's have been filled.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    They are planning on being caught up by end of June. They are probably just trying to get everything invoiced and i seriously doubt they are shipping new orders before pre orders. FRS has stated multiple times that they are shipping pre orders first.l

My pre order from early last July is out for delivery today. There are a couple of other threads that people have been keeping track of dates.
  • K0UNX
    K0UNX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I placed my order 25 July last, and was invoiced Monday, 23 May.  Shipping "within two weeks." 
    Jim
    K0UNX
    Littleton, Co.
  • Matt-KD5FGE
    Matt-KD5FGE FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Philip,

Sorry for the confusion! We are not yet shipping your Maestro. Your order is still in our backlog and will hopefully be shipping by the end of June.

Thanks!
  • Philip KA4KOE
    Philip KA4KOE Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I was afraid I may have inadvertently started a conflagration of sorts here and had a twinge of guilt. DogparkSDR will suffice for now. See my other posting with the video.
  • Matt-KD5FGE
    Matt-KD5FGE FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    No problem at all Philip! Let us know if you need anything.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    With all the Maestro issues being reported perhaps it's not the worst thing to be further down on the waiting list.
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Butch, at this point I'm NOT sure I want one. Since FRS has done nothing to address the POOR cw performance I don't even know if I want the radio. I'm sure Flex Kool AD drinkers think otherwise. :)

Lew N4CO
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Same here Rich.. although I think my order was in April.  At the time Matt was thinking a late June delivery on the Maestro part of the order.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Lew, I just spoke with the engineers this afternoon and they have already fixed the CW sidetone issue.  It will be alpha test by the weekend and will be in the next release.  We are planning shorter release cycles to get public updates out more quickly.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2016
    Lew I am starting to feel the same way
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2016
    Being further down on the list is a good thing but I still don't know why the Alpha team didn't catch some of these issues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.