Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Invoice Received...Its getting Closer

Comments

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    2.1 A ist OK, no need for 2.5A
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Just got mine bought and paid for in less than a minute from receiving the invoice. Thank God for smartphones!  Can't wait for delivery!!
  • Bob  KN4HH
    Bob KN4HH Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    The pace is picking up.  Got my invoice paid at 6:00 pm.  I ordered mine at Dayton 2015 Friday morning.
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    yup just got mine too - yeeeahhhhhhawwwww!
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    My order date was 5/15/2015. I sent a check in 3 weeks ago for final payment. Anyone else order theirs on the 15th received an email notification?

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Kudos on the slick payment system.  When I chatted with Katie a week ago as she worked through clarifying orders I heard that the system would be well polished, and it is!

Many thanks & 73,

Steve
    K9ZW

• Corey/ KC0YNS
    Corey/ KC0YNS Member
    edited April 2016
    Mine was ordered on the 16th, but been paid in full for over 6 months...
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    :)  I have not received my invoice yet though ordered in June not as soon as others.  Wonder how they are going down the list?  Checking my email constantly even though with Goofy.  No, not my in laws or anyone in Washington DC, but at Disneyland with that Goofy.
  • k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    JD 
    I ordered on 15 May at 12:00 GMT and received the invoicing email today at 23:30GMT. I had sent in a check to cover final payment several months back but had $20 for shipping. The invoicing system took everything into account. 
    The FRS email does estimate shipping in 2 weeks. One can imagine if your later on the list the timeline stretching out a bit. No big deal to me at the 6500 is keeping me busy.
    GL,
    k3Tim

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    My order was placed at 6am EST 5/15/15 Still no email.
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Thanks K3TIM. I should be soon. Just need to wait. Thanks again for the reply.
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Update:

I pre-ordered Thursday 5/14/15 in the evening, the night of the announcement if I remember correctly.  I received my email confirmation at 9:17PM PDT 5/14/15.

I received the invoice yesterday 4/26/16 at 3:02PM PDT.  I had neglected to complete the accessories survey so did that about 4PM PDT and received an updated invoice this morning at 7:36AM PDT.

The process seems to be working well.  Paid and anxiously awaiting.

73, Bob, N7ZO
  • Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
    Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    This is an update to my previous post.
    I received a pleasant email from the order department with a link to my invoice.  The invoice was exactly as I had wanted and described my responses to the previous questionnaire.  One more click took me to the payment site, all properly https connections I might add.
    Thank You FlexRadio for your very professional operation!
    Ted
    NX6C
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Does this means you get the options that you selected on the questionnaire? I would think I should be able to add or remove options at the time of payment. 
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Glad you are one step closer. I'd be curious as to when you placed your order last year?
  • Ted_Spiegel_NX6C
    Ted_Spiegel_NX6C Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    There may have been an option to edit but I don't remember.  The two items I asked for were listed correctly.   I decided on the tilt feet and an adapter to use the Flex 6000 microphone with the Maestro.  The process was very easy with just a couple of clicks and the processing was very responsive.

I placed my order May 14.  
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Thanks Ted, sorry to trouble you but it tells me this process is going to take some time still to get to the 15th of May orders. As Gerald stated before, calling Flex would just slow those folks down. Thanks for your reply!
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I just spoke with Katie, who is processing the invoices.  She says that she sends the Accessory Survey link with every invoice so you can complete the survey at that time if you wish to add accessories.  She will then send a new invoice to include the added items.  That means you can add or delete items prior to payment.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Yes, you will be able to add or remove any options at the time you finalize your Maestro order.  The intent of the questionnaire is to determine sufficient stock levels.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

More curious than any need to know - which style has FRS adopted for the plural of Maestro?

Borrow words can be such a bother... Maestros, or Maestri?  Or even Maestra if you consider them feminine!

Steve K9ZW

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Maestros.  I believe the rules for the plural of a Latin or Greek root word is that it has to end in "us" to get an "i" as the plural form.

Maestro is Italian for "master". 
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    .. and online one Maestro existiert! No Plural !!!
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I'm off the bubble now. Received my notification today! Ordered 5/15/2015 at 5:06 Pm. Thank you Katie again!
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Congrats JD!
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Yet another 5-15-15 pre order that went through today.
    Can't wait now.....
  • Scott - WM7C
    Scott - WM7C Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I ordered in October.  :(
  • Larry W0NQW
    Larry W0NQW Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Me too. :(    I think we have a wait.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Ordered mine October 16th.  Hopefully we'll hear something soon as to how long FRS expects to take to fulfill all the pre-orders.
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I just finished looking at the manual.  It appears well done.  If only I had the unit.   Did my phone vibrate?   
  • Scott - WM7C
    Scott - WM7C Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Does anyone have a direct link to the manual.  Flex's site is written for IE or something.  I can't get to anything from Chrome on tablet or Mac and Safari doesn't work.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.