Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Invoice Received...Its getting Closer

Comments

• Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Ernest you have a long wait
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Hitting the send/receive email button every 15 seconds is not working!
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I pre-ordered Thursday 5-14 in the evening, the night of the announcement if I remember correctly.  I received my email confirmation at 9:17PM Pacific time.
    Nothing here yet.
    73, Bob, N7ZO
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I pre-ordered Thursday 5-14 in the evening, the night of the announcement if I remember correctly.  I received my email confirmation at 9:17PM Pacific time.
    Nothing here yet.
    73, Bob, N7ZO
  • Bob N7ZO
    Bob N7ZO Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Don't know why this posted twice, but I can't delete it.  Pardon me.
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Checking my mail like any self respecting **** obsessive compulsive
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    We'll have to apply sales tax to the transaction if you take possession of it in the state of Texas.
  • Jim Best
    Jim Best Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    When I upgraded to the 6500 from the 5000 I chose the 6500/Maestro option. Do I have to reorder.
    73 Jim 
    WU7G
  • AB9UU
    AB9UU Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I ordered mine 6/25/15 and have not heard anything yet.........but still checking and checking and checking etc....  I need to change addresses to where to ship it to however.  Hoping to use mine mobile.  The missing link to my new mobile system is the Maestro.  It will control the Flex 6300 in the trunk connected to an Ameritron ALS500 on my summer drive to California with my doggie. 
  • K4KRT
    K4KRT Member
    edited April 2020
    my email came in at 6pm est, i ordered first thing at Dayton last year, i was the one with the 4K youtube video posted that weekend. I see there is an optional battery but cannot find much details about it, for me at least the pdf file downloads are not working from the flex site. The option is also not listed when i follow through on the email about options. Did i miss something somewhere from one of the updates in email? 

• John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Here, take my money!   Tap tap tap... is this thing on? Hello?  Oh... right need to check email.... 
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Flex does not sell batteries Here is the recommended one http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MFVNLXK/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_1
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Steven,  Yes I am an ex coastie 65-69 RM2
    You guys, including Burt are making me envious; So, some way or another, I will be installing some type of antenna in the attic or possibly outside the home impervious to the neighborhood gestapo association. I will try to hide it between the acorn moss covered trees: Before the Maestro comes home from Dayton.
  • Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    i live in Texas so no down side here  ;-)
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I didn't order this quality product. Last September I offered to pay the deposit if  I didn't have to take delivery until April, they did not agree. Now that the price is $200 higher I won't pay it. Obviously the new price is fair as it is very popular.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    or any other product (Mogix we not get in EU from Amazon) that is not bigger then 152,4mm x 76,2mm x 19,1mm and can deliever 5V / 2.1A
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    No, you do not.  Just drop a note to sales (sales@flexradio.com) and request your Maestro order number to confirm your pre-order status.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We are working on finding a suitable battery that can be conveniently order in the EU.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Tim, it's not a problem to find a a battery here in EU. The brand Mogix we can only order in  US but then: sales price + freight charge then + 19% VAT and 4% customs taxe. I found some at Ebay, some from EU some from China (all are made in China). Most of them fit into the Maestro well. Some have a high of 25mm (FRS say 19.1mm). 99,9% can deliver the 5V / 2.1A.

I found a 20.000mAh  (~11$) and a 50.000mAh (~17$ - from CN with 6-7 weeks) all with shipping included

So don't worry
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Tim, or anyone that might know. What are the dimensions of the box for the Maestro?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    The shipping carton is 20" wide, 9" high and 6.5" deep.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Great!
    The same applies if you take the soft bag as an option?
  • Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Ordered my battery from Amazon.  I should be here Thursday.
  • Ernest
    Ernest Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Wow!
    I managed to pay for my Maestro in a record setting time.
    Mat at FRS left me with an empty wallet in a matter of  2 minutes or less: That's including giving him my Amex card and verifying my new address.
    I am happy to see that they have a product that will be setting DX records in the upcoming years.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    What is the inside dimension of the battery compartment? Will this one fit
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZQ4JQAA/ref=AmazonBasics_HQP_3P?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_...
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    The battery requirement can be found on Maestroestro product web page under the Specs tab
    http://www.flexradio.com/amateur-products/flex-6000-signature-series/maestro/
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Almost but not quite. It would have been great. The amazon one is a 16,100mAh but it it 5.89 inches, 3.23 inches, 0.77 inches
    • Maximum Battery Size: 3"W (7.62 cm) x 6"L (15.24 cm) x 0.75"D (1.91 cm)
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Remember the connector, when inserted it may NOT be flush, and that will add to size.

Lew N4CO
  • Corey/ KC0YNS
    Corey/ KC0YNS Member
    edited April 2016
    Just received my two batteries, Now waiting on the Email!!! image
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    Is that an amazon basics one? I would buy it and sacrifice part of the case to make it fit. I am already looking at lipo flat cells and a circuit to maybe make a 20,000 mah pack. Just have to find a small enough module that will charge and do 2.5 amps

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.