Maestro Invoice Received...Its getting Closer

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago
I received my notice from Flex Radio that it is time to add on any accessories and pay the balance for my Maestro as they get ready to ship the product.

Looks like it won't be long now.  T-Minus 2 Weeks (or less) and counting!  WOO HOO!!
Photo of Jay -- N0FB

Jay -- N0FB, Elmer

• 538 Posts
  • 212 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jd Dupuy

Jd Dupuy

• 155 Posts
  • 60 Reply Likes
I'm off the bubble now. Received my notification today! Ordered 5/15/2015 at 5:06 Pm. Thank you Katie again!
Photo of Jay -- N0FB

Jay -- N0FB, Elmer

• 538 Posts
  • 212 Reply Likes
Congrats JD!
Photo of EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador

EA4GLI - 8P9EH - Salvador

• 1780 Posts
  • 547 Reply Likes
Yet another 5-15-15 pre order that went through today.
Can't wait now.....
Photo of Scott - WM7C

Scott - WM7C

• 42 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I ordered in October.  :(
Photo of Larry - W0NQW

Larry - W0NQW

• 28 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Me too. :(    I think we have a wait.
Photo of KF4HR

KF4HR

• 759 Posts
  • 259 Reply Likes
Ordered mine October 16th.  Hopefully we'll hear something soon as to how long FRS expects to take to fulfill all the pre-orders.
Photo of AB9UU

AB9UU

• 60 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I just finished looking at the manual.  It appears well done.  If only I had the unit.   Did my phone vibrate?   
Photo of Scott - WM7C

Scott - WM7C

• 42 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Does anyone have a direct link to the manual.  Flex's site is written for IE or something.  I can't get to anything from Chrome on tablet or Mac and Safari doesn't work.
Photo of AB9UU

AB9UU

• 60 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I can send the file to you.  Look me up on QRZ.com and I will return the email with the file.

Lowell
Photo of Scott - WM7C

Scott - WM7C

• 42 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I was able to click where the green download button usually is.  The link says the following and the file downloaded when clicked the white space.

Here's my copy.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2958067/Maestro-User-Guide.pdf

javascript:;
(Edited)