Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro & Flex Support

DonS
DonS Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Maestro
I received one of the Maestro's that had the error on boot.  That was this past Monday.  I opened a helpdesk ticket Monday evening.  Tuesday morning I had two responses from Tim and when all was said and done Flex shipped to me another Maestro Tuesday for overnight delivery.  I received the new unit today at 9:30 this morning.  That is what I call outstanding support.  I am not sure you would be able to find that quick support from other companies.  I have read all about the complaints regarding Flex, however, when you have a problem Flex is right there to support you.  Keep up the great work.

Don - kx9q

Comments

• Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Outstanding Don. Glad for you and kudo's to Flex radio Systems Support Staff. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Lou
    Lou Member
    edited November 2016
    Fantastic....
  • Rick- K2RB
    Rick- K2RB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I experienced the same experience with the flex team Had that error message and the Maestro wouldn't boot. I sent in a help ticket and within 10 minutes I had a reply with instructions as to what to do and received tracking a number for overnight delivery of a new unit. The amazing Maestro arrived today at 10:.29 and I spent the whole day using this incredible technology. What a game changer. In addition to getting me the new unit I also got a call from Tim to make sure everything was working properly. He also wanted me to get them the unit quickly so they could correct the situation. What a concern for customer satisfaction. What a great company to deal with. Keep up the great customer service and products that keep changing the game. Rick, K2rb
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Can you guys describe the Boot Error sequence? I friend of mine, not a ham, is receiving my Maestro and I would like to have him check the device before it starts the long trip to Barbados.
    If it needs to be overnight to Austin it would be better if it happens while the device is in the US. Thanks in advance.
  • Paul  KB3ML
    Paul KB3ML Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    My Maestro also would not boot.
    The support I received was outstanding !
    Not only do they hag great products, but they have the Support Team to help.
    A real winning combination.

Thank You  Flex !
    Paul
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    Salvador - if the unit does not boot, it will display a set of error codes (single letters and sets of letters).  If this happens, have him record all the letters and open up a HelpDesk ticket.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Thank you, everyone.  Our dedication to a superior customer experience is a total team effort.  It starts at the top with our leadership.  Customer Service just executes the directives.  And we have some really great people on the team too.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Tim. I will do that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.