Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

maestro delivery

Lewis Cheek
Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Maestro
Anyone receive Maestro recently, and if so when was order placed?

Received notice to pay invoice a week ago, nothing since from  FRS.

Just curious.

Lew
N4CO

Answers

• KD4HSO
    KD4HSO Member
    edited February 2017
    When did you place your order?  I ordered 9/14/15; no invoice yet.
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    1 Sept.
  • Larry W0NQW
    Larry W0NQW Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Some of the messages listed in this community providing order dates and about receiving invoices have been confusing to me.  On 02 June someone stated they order in October 2015 (no day give) and they have received their invoice and their Maestro had been shipped.  Now KD4HSO stated he has no invoice with an order places on 14 Sept.  Does not make sense to me.  What I am reading here does not provide information I can use to estimate the delivery of my 28 Oct order.  Maybe people do not remember when they placed their order.  Not for sure why I even read these messages.

Larry
    W0NQW
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited June 2016
    if you paid a week ago expect it to ship in the next few days. I believe my paid invoice said to allow 2 weeks.
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Steve
    Aren't you ignoring the backlog?
    73, Jay - NO5J
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited June 2016
    When i paid my invoice they said on the invoice to expect it to ship within a couple of weeks. I paid on a Monday and it shipped the next Tuesday.
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Steve
    Ok now I get it, I thought you mean't that you had purchased and paid for it last week. Sorry! Never mind! Waiting to pay has me all edgy.
    73, Jay - NO5J

• Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited June 2016
    Ordered since January by Radioworld Toronto and still nothing and disappointment .
  • KD4HSO
    KD4HSO Member
    edited June 2016
    I ordered mine 9/14/15; it's right there when I log into the flex ordering page; no invoice yet.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I'd like to jump in here and clarify a few things.  I know those who have ordered and are still awaiting delivery are experiencing a high level of anticipation.  We understand this very well and are doing everything humanly possible to eliminate the backlog of Maestro orders as soon as possible.  Please keep in mind that...

1. We had a significant backlog of Maestros orders to fulfill. 
    2. Distributors are receiving their allotments in the same order as customers who purchased.  It is a FIFO system.  First to order, first to receive.
    3. Orders placed now are not being fulfilled.  They are in the same FIFO queue as all previous orders
    4. It takes time to manufacture, assemble, test, package and ship a Maestro.
    5. We are shipping them as fast as we can while maintaining high-quality standards.
    5a. We are shipping them as fast as we can while maintaining high-quality standards (added again for emphasis)
    6. Dayton always slows down the shipping processes due to the number of radio orders that have to be shipped.
    7. We have added temporary help to assist with shipping.
    8. Last but not least, we anticipate that we will have the entire backlog cleared in about 4-5 weeks barring any unforeseen circumstances.

So I ask please be patient.  We will be getting to you promptly.
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited June 2016
    Thank you so much for all its details!!!

Regard's

Simon-ve2sim
  • Keith Hamilton
    edited June 2016
    Maestro is worth the wait! Trust me!
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I just received my Maestro Invoice.  My pre-order was placed on October 16, 2015.  Katie tells me it  should ship within a week. 
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Butch, did you call and ask about shipping date, I just paid my invoice and did nothing else, maybe I should check, but hate to bug them. :)

Lew
    N4CO
  • Brent Parker
    Brent Parker Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020

Ordered on-line October 28 2015. Received notice to pay balance today June 9, 2016. Noticed said it would ship in about 2 weeks.

Sounds like they are making good headway into the backlog, and they expect to have it cleared in 4-5 weeks.

Hum.....So, wondering if it will be here just before or just after field day??  :)

W8XG Brent

• k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It took mine about 5 biz days to hit the shipping dock. Ground UPS added another 5 biz days. That's cutting it a bit thin so a faster shipping method may be needed.

k3Tim
  • N9VC
    N9VC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Tim,

You say FIFO but I see two op's have now
    received their invoice to pay who placed
    orders after me. KF4HR and Brent Parker.
    I placed my order on Oct 8th, so has the
    FIFO rule's changed or are they in error
    with their posts.

73, Jim N9VC

• N9VC
    N9VC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Here is the invoice I received from Flex.

image Phone: 512-535-4713
    orders@flex-radio.com
    Order Notification

Jim Batka,

This email is a notification that your order is processing. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order.

Thanks for using FlexRadio Systems.

Order Information
    Additional Information

Order number: AB-9186
    Order Date: 10/8/2015

Account Info:
    Login: n9vc@arrl.net
    Pass: ******

Billing Address
    Payment Information

Jim Batka
    n9vc
    n9vc@arrl.net
    8271 HOLLYWOOD RD
    NEKOOSA, WI 54457 US

Payment Method
    Online Credit Card

Hope something did not go awry when I ordered the
    adjustable feet. I did the $100 deposit back in October.
    Please answer here.

73, Jim N9VC

• Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thin for what?
  • Mark - K9MQ
    Mark - K9MQ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Preordered on November 1, 2015 and I just received my invoice this afternoon.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Lew.  After I added some accessories and received an updated Maestro invoice I exchanged email with Katie.  She said my Maestro should ship within the week.  I have not received an exact shipping date or tracking number yet.
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Good, mine left today, should be here Tue. Planning to add a fiber link so I can connect Maestro, Flex and computer and have some form of isolation to DSL system.

I don't know about you, but we get some very bad thunder storms around my qth.

Lots of high end equipment for  lightning to get to into.

Lew
    N4CO

• k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thin wrt timing for field day: 时间卡得很紧, 时间紧迫…
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    wrt?
    I am glad you added Chinese because that is what your English is like to me
  • OZ5ABV
    OZ5ABV Member
    edited January 2018
    I ordered mine end of April this year. And i got it 2 june.
    That is quick maybe too quick. Look at the picture and find 2 errors.image
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Contact Sales (sales@flexradio.com) if you have a question about your order.
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I wonder why function keys are right to left, maybe this is version for left side of road drivers ?
  • N9VC
    N9VC Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Tim,

Thanks for your attention to the matter. I appreciate your help.

73 to you and Flex, Jim N9VC
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    OZ5ABV - please contact your distributor about the issue with the buttons being installed out of order.  I apologize that this was not caught by our QC processes.  I have addressed this with our manufacturer.
  • mlstutler
    mlstutler Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Wow folks ordering their Maestro 2 months after I order mine and receiving theirs.  What gives? 

Mike, W8MLS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.