Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

maestro cant remember its settings

AH0U
AH0U Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I must tell Maestro every time I use it what software to use and what radio to connect to... I only have one 6700 and only use the one SSD program, why can't it remember that so I don't have to click on the 6700 and click on the software every time I use it??

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    For the record ..  What version of flex SW are you running ? ANd are you using Wifi or wired ethernet?
    AL, K0VM
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I believe this is normal.  I have to do the same thing.
  • Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019
    I also have to tell it what WIFI to hook up to. SSDR1.10.16
  • Martin AA6E
    Martin AA6E Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    It is "normal", but a little aggravating for me, too.  My SW selection screen is full of obsolete SSDR versions, and the current one is somewhere in the middle. (At least order them by date!) I agree the default should be "info last used", but then Flex needs to provide a way to alter the settings if needed.  Especially if there is a new SSDR version or if the radio finder comes across a new radio.
  • AH0U
    AH0U Member
    edited April 2017
    I use 1.10.16 which I believe is the latest I also use a cat5 cable to connect the Maestro to the 6700

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.