Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

maestro battery charging time?

13»

Answers

• Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I had the Anker and it was horrible. Inconsistent. Get the Jackery Titan. You won't be sorry
  • Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB
    Lawrence Kellar KB5ZZB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I have about 6 different jackery packs. All have performed great
  • km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I was gonna reply the same. What appears to be missing is quality control / adherence to industry standards from the manufacturer of the batteries. Oh well one can not get blood from a turnip. Sad days indeed.
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    As a matter of interest, this appears to be the same battery that ML&S are selling for £29.95.  

Right now, on Amazon UK it is available for £15.99!

David G4NRT
  • Tony Hateley
    Tony Hateley Member
    edited July 2016
    just ordered 2 from amazon,should be fine for me 1 running 1 on charge.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.