Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro availability stuck on 10-12 weeks!

Dick Illman
Dick Illman Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Maestro
I am enjoying my Flex 6700 and remote control with the wonderful iPad app but why is my Maestro delivery continuing to be 10-12 weeks? Maybe Flex is too busy launching their outsourced amplifier.

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Maestros are pretty awesome fun! Understanding that they are done in batches is expect you could a more accurate ETA from Matt at FRS over the phone. The amps will come from 4O3A's fabrication plants and are unlikely to have a production influence on Maestro production. 73 Steve K9ZW 73
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I'm debating one but may go the preowned route. Is that an option for you?
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    We are experiencing an issue with one of the components we use to manufacture the Maestro that is out of specification.  The component manufacturer is aware of and acknowledges the issue. We are working diligently with them to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.  Until that time, Maestro production is temporarily on hold until the issue is resolved and we have received in spec parts.
  • Michael M
    Michael M Member
    edited March 2017
    I ordered my maestro in dezember 2016 and do still have to wait. My dealer in germany tells me that flexradio delays again and again. I can't think of having an issue with a component of now nearly 3 months ... In December  2016 I got the info it's going to be shipped at the end of 2016 ... So please keep your customers informed about having these delays IN ADVANCE. 73, Mike, DL2SBS
  • Alan
    Alan Member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks,  I still want one but am out of town a lot and just needed to know if the shipping schedule was the same.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Unfortunately we do not have a firm shipping schedule at this time.
  • Alan
    Alan Member
    edited March 2017
    Understand, Tim, just wondered and thanks for your prompt reply.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.