Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

maclogger dx

I have mac logger dx running on my mac mini. I have smart sdr running on my pc with my 6300. They are both on the same lan. How do I get mac logger dx to see the portover the lan to connect to the radio.

Can it even be done??

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

Hope this helps.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    How did you get something to show in the port box.I cannot get anything there??
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Once the radio connects with the app, the Port box should populate with the Rig ID (KF2T/3 in my case). Tickle the up/down arrows to see if it's hiding. 
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    oh ...by the way radio needs to be up and running either with dpsdr or ssdr or ssdrios before you will see the radio ID(name) appear in mldx
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I never see a radio name. Preferences shows it connected but in the upper left corner of MacLogger DX it shows opening. If you put your mouse over it shoes"the flex 6300 is not connected.

• Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi Steve,

Are you sure the Mac running MacLoggerDX is on the same subnet as the radio ? Your screen shot is too small to read but if you have Port Type set to FlexRadio SmartSDR, the radio name will show up in the Port popup if they are both on the same LAN subnet.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    They are both connected to the router via ethernet cable so I assume they are on the same subnet.

Radio ip is 192.168.0.124
    Mac is 192.168.0.115
    mask 255.255.255.0

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    If you click on image it will get bigger
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited April 2018
    Firewall ? Please send the debug log - File menu Email Debug Log.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Turned off firewall. Will send it when i get home. Do you want me to post it here or email it to you
  • Don Agro
    Don Agro Member
    edited April 2018
    Email Debug Log will email it to me.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Sent
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Got it fixed . . . For some reason the Ethernet connection was set to a public network. Set it for "Private/Home and bingo it is working.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.