Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MacBook Air with BootCamp

K3ORC
K3ORC Member
edited April 2020 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
Anybody here have experience with the MacBook Air and a Flex 3000, using the Apple Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter? I run two stations with Macs (Mini and iMac) and BootCamp with Windows 7 and all is well, but wonder if there are special issues with this new setup before I buy the Air.

Answers

• Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I am not sure about the 3000, but I run a MacBook Air with parallels with my flex 6500 with no issues. not sure if this is any help to you or not!
  • Alan - KA4B
    Alan - KA4B Member ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Reggie, how much memory do you have in your MacBook Air?
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    8GB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.