Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mac mini And Bootcamp

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Cannot get bootcamp to find my network. Everything works great in Parallels. I want to check both out and make up my mind as to which one to use.

Answers

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    More than likely it means that the driver wasn't loaded properly when you installed it. Check the device manager and see if its loaded correctly.

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Did you use the Bootcamp assistant in theMac OSX to create your windows environment?   
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes, I did. I'm new to Mac stuff. The Bootcamp Wizard has three choices. One to create install software for a USB memory stick. One to get all of the drivers and necessary software to make things work. One to install Windows in the Bootcamp partition. I did two of them because somewhere in the instruction it said item #2 was not necessary since the install software had all the drivers and necessary Apple software to make Windows work. That's not the case I believe. 

I've since deleted the Bootcamp partition in favor of Parallels software. SSDR runs very nicely with Parallels. I may retry Bootcamp at a later date. Thanks for responding.
  • Reggie-k6xr
    Reggie-k6xr Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I believe you have to use "bridge" in networks configuration while using parallels. I had same problem until I selected bridge the networks
  • Yancy Lucas
    Yancy Lucas Member
    edited September 2014
    I am using Parallels and everything works very well.
  • K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.