Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mac xDAX TX stream cannot get out of DAX TX OFF mode - 6600M WSJT-X

New to my new Flexradio 6600M and thought I'd start with FT-8 as I try to learn the ropes. Got xDAX and xCAT and Loopback - wsjt-x is decoding like crazy - stations I'd like to work if only I could transmit. I  must be missing something obvious to turn on the output stream, but all experiments so far have failed. I'm assuming  something to turn on DAX is necessary, currently I have DAX channel 1 selected - maybe some other switch to enable?? Any help appreciated.

Answers

• Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Be sure you are using the 1.9 latest version. You also have to manually select the enable button on the main screen near the middle right I believe is where it is in the software to get it to transmit once setup.
  • Roger Schultz
    Roger Schultz Member
    edited July 2018
    Well, turns out I didn’t look in enough places - the DAX turn on is in the TX Menu gotten through the multi-function knob at the right side of the FlexRadio front panel vs through the menu buttton. Once turned on, all worked fine.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I thought you had already done that when you said you had dax ch 1 selected or i would have mentioned the menu. Glad its working now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.